Renewables Marketplace 2016:
Your Forum For Better Business
12-13 October 2016 | ACC Liverpool, UK
The world of renewables is changing and with it industry needs are also evolving. In response to this, RenewableUK is excited to launch our brand new Renewables Marketplace 2016 event which replaces our previous annual conference and exhibition in the events calendar.
Renewables Marketplace 2016, for wind and marine energy, is an exclusive, targeted event, focussed on creative networking solutions and access to real-time information and intelligence. With 38 years of event experience under our belts, we’ve been listening to you and hope this new event addresses all of your business needs.
Call for Abstracts - Now closed
Book Your Exhibition Stand
This two day exhibition will allow you access to your customers in a relaxed B2B atmosphere. The expansive exhibition will showcase high quality exhibitors including manufacturers, developers, service suppliers, consultancies, government agencies and more. Join these exhibitors in showcasing your company to your industry; Siemens, Senvion UK, Gamesa, Vestas, Enercon, Met Office and Windhoist.
- Save time - 2 days of power-packed, topical conference and networking exhibition instead of 3 days
- Save money - competitive exhibition & pass rates, shorter event and smaller free build area and footprint
- Free for members - in 2016, the Renewables Marketplace exhibition will be free to all Company and Sponsoring level members to attend
- Punch above your weight - get up close with and be noticed by the big players, with our new floorplan
- Network in style - networking receptions, re-designed networking lounges and affordable meeting rooms
- New meeting tools - intuitive, digital networking hub to meet in
- Real-time updates - digital show dailies & social media screens to keep up to date
- Central - now located in the exhibition hall with a greater mix of technical & best practice sessions and strong commercial focus
- Give something back - exhibit, attend or sponsor an event knowing that every pound is fed back into the industry